Rock Falls

>> Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It is truly hard to believe that this beautiful location is less than 30 minutes from O'Neill, NE.  We had cooperation from the weather AND sunlight to have a great day to shoot.

I have never shot water before and was excited at experimenting with the settings on my camera.  I was happy with how they all came out.  The above photo is pretty much un-edited, but I did mess around a little bit with the hue/saturation and some contrast.

This photo has been edited using some actions I got from Katrina Gotschall.  I liked the natural colors in it.

 Did some experimenting with this one in Picasa.  I liked the eerie feeling and the softness of the photo.

Used Photoshop to edit this one using some hue/saturation boost and the blur edges action.

I liked the lighting of this photo of the old mill.  Converting to black and white added to the cool lighting of this photo.





 




0 comments: